2 bedroom apartment for saleCleveland Park Avenue, Walthamstow
- Two double bedrooms
- Ground floor Victorian conversion
- Central location
- 60 ft private garden
- Sought after turning
- 161 year lease
- Chain Free
An uncommonly spacious, two bedroom apartment occupying the ground floor of a large Victorian conversion. Enviably located on a quiet turning in the absolute heart of Walthamstow, you have our incredible transport links, wonderful range of shops and independent bars and restaurants all within easy reach.
In addition to a pair of good sized bedrooms, spacious lounge and large kitchen, you also have an impressive 60 foot long garden and an extremely large cellar that's perfect for storage or further development.
IF YOU LIVED HERE...
You'll have both Walthamstow Central Station and the Empire Cinema complex right at the end of your road. The former will get you directly to Oxford Circus and Liverpool Street in just 20 minutes, the latter features nine screens and five adjacent restaurants for everything you need on a night out.
Inside and the master bedroom is a generous 160 square feet, with a large bay window, and original floorboards underfoot. The apartment features plenty of other vintage touches throughout, from original mouldings in the porch and hallway, to ceiling roses and period mantelpieces.
The lounge is even more spacious at over 200 square feet and features another bay window, original floorboards and a contrast chimney breast. Outside, the large private garden is a secluded mix of patio and lawn with a raised deck at the end. And well-stocked beds.
- Walthamstow's main thoroughfare of Hoe Street is just moments away, with a wide range of independent bars and restaurants. Try Mirth, Marvel & Maude, an ever expanding bar & venue in the old cinema.
- The property is chain free, so we can get you in with the minimum of hassle.
- At 161 years, the lease is long enough for total peace of mind.
Living Room - 5.0m x 3.9m (16'4" x 12'9") -
Kitchen - 4.2m x 3.2m (13'9" x 10'5") -
Utility Room -
Bedroom - 3.5m x 3.1m (11'5" x 10'2") -
Bedroom - 4.3m x 3.6m (14'1" x 11'9") -
Bathroom - 3.2m x 1.6m (10'5" x 5'2") -
Cellar - 6.8m x 1.7m (22'3" x 5'6") -
Explore our 'Wonders of Walthamstow' pages for everything our awesome community has to offer.
From the critically acclaimed bars and restaurants of Walthamstow Village, to the wide green spaces of Lloyd Park and Hollow Pond.
From the 20 minute tube ride into Oxford Street to the fact that you don't have to be a Russian Oligarch to afford a family home here.
For these reasons and more, people have spent the past two years flocking to E17 and surrounding areas.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60926713.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27157131. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Stow Brothers, Walthamstow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.