6 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSpring Hill, , Ventnor, Isle of Wight
- Character attached house with up to 6 bedrooms
- Spacious lounge, sitting area, dining area and breakfast area
- Arranged over three floors
- Garden and off road parking
- Huge potential
- EPC energy rating F (21)
This stunning double fronted period home oozes character and charm and offers huge potential to anyone looking for a spacious family home in the heart of the town.Dating back to the 1830’s this former guesthouse has been put to a variety of other uses but now lends itself to becoming a substantial home. With a bit of imagination, you can make your dreams a reality when you get to work transforming this grand old building into your dream property. You will be amazed at the copious interior which is arranged over three floors. As you step inside you get a flavour of the space on offer with the grand entrance hall where you will also find a relaxing lounge and two further rooms which were once bedrooms but are currently used as offices. On the first floor four bedrooms await you, three of which have their own en-suite shower rooms and there is an additional shower room should you need it.As you descend to the lower ground floor marvel at the exposed flag stone floor in the breakfast area. This house really does offer a huge amount of accommodation!Outside the pleasant low maintenance garden has a variety of mature shrubs and bushes and there is plenty of room to park several cars down the side. You really will be shocked at everything this lovely home has to offer but it is definitely one that you need to see to fully appreciate, so please give us a call and prepare to be amazed when you look around.
What the Owner says:
We bought this property as a successful B&B and ran the business for many years. When we decided to stop taking in guests it left us with a substantial family home which we have now realised is just too big for us. We love the character of the property which we believe dates to around the 1830’s. Over the years it has been put to many uses including a bakery, guest house and even a car show room! We appreciate it does need some modernisation but the potential to someone coming in is huge. It is great being so close to the town where you can walk to the shops and beach within minutes. With so many rooms inside it would be ideal for a large family or maybe two who want to enjoy holidays on the Island during the hot summer months.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 17'10 x 11'1 (5.44m x 3.38m)
- Office/Bedroom 5: 14'10 x 10'1 (4.52m x 3.08m)
- Office/Bedroom 6: 11'7 x 10'5 (3.53m x 3.18m)
- Separate Toilet
- Bedroom 1: 14'9 x 11'9 (4.50m x 3.58m)
- Ensuite Shower Room
- Bedroom 2: 10'4 x 9'10 (3.15m x 3.00m)
- Ensuite Shower Room
- Bedroom 3: 11'9 x 10'6 (3.58m x 3.20m)
- Bedroom 4: 10'6 x 8'11 (3.20m x 2.72m)
- Ensuite Shower Room
- Shower Room
- Breakfast Area: 15'1 x 10'4 (4.60m x 3.15m)
- Kitchen: 13'1 x 10'6 (3.99m x 3.20m)
- Dining Area: 13'10 x 11'6 (4.22m x 3.51m)
- Sitting Area: 16'7 x 11'7 (5.06m x 3.53m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60927319.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60800287. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Ventnor. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.