7 bedroom detached house for saleTees Bank Avenue, Eaglescliffe, Stockton-on-Tees
- Detached 1920/30's Residence
- Six En-Suite Bedrooms
- Four Reception Rooms
- Large Family Kitchen with Lantern Sky Light
- Approx 3,864 Sq ft Accommodation
- Separate Bungalow/annexe In The Garden
- Set in Extensive Leafy Grounds
- Riverside Gardens, Patio Terrace & Jetty
- Private Electric Gated Entrance
- Ample Parking & Double Garage
Situated in one of Eaglescliffe's finest locations lies this stunning 1920’s riverside home. Rivertrees is set within a leafy suburb 1.7 miles to Yarm High Street, close to Preston Park, adjoining woods with idyllic riverside walks, Eaglescliffe Rail Station with regular links to London, Eaglescliffe Golf Club and highly regarded Private schooling. As soon as you cross the threshold of this unique home you know you have entered somewhere very special. The property extends to approximately 3,864 SQFT with substantial accommodation enhanced with an attractive decor, high quality fittings and some delightful original character features. Upon inspection you will fully appreciate the overall feel of this fine property with light and airy living accommodation set out over three floors and briefly comprising; Hallway, Cinema Room, Main Hallway, Cloakroom/WC, Lounge, Sitting Room, Study, the hub of the house being the open plan Kitchen/Dining/Family room where every thought has been given to functionality with extensive integrated appliances and a delightful elevated aspect over the patio terrace and gardens, Utility Room and Boiler Room. On the first floor there are Five Bedrooms, all with En-Suite facilities and the Master Bedroom also provides two Dressing Rooms. There is a further second floor bedroom again with an En-Suite Shower Room and Dressing area. The front of the property is accessed through private remote controlled double gates onto a spacious parking area and double garage. The extensive rear grounds of the property hold further hidden treasures with a separate bungalow/annexe which could also be used for further living accommodation or as an outdoor office. The formal lawn gardens lead down to the River Tees with a fixed Jetty, Breeze House and delightful seating areas. Properties of this calibre are rarely available on the open market and early internal viewing of this exceptional home comes highly recommended. Part Exchange Considered.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60929605.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YAR170158. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by roseberry newhouse, Yarm - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.