2 bedroom flat for saleBalham Hill, Balham, London, SW12
- Arranged over the upper floors of a Victorian property
- Period features combined beautifully with modern décor
- Accommodation of almost 800 sq. ft.
- Bright and spacious reception
- Contemporary kitchen and bathroom
- Two generous double bedrooms
- Exquisite 20 ft. private roof terrace with exceptional views
- A five minute walk from Balham and Clapham South stations
- Moments from the popular cafes, shops and restaurants local to the area
A well-presented split-level flat situated on the upper floors of a Victorian property. The flat boasts an elegant combination of period architecture and contemporary fittings with neutral décor throughout. The near 800 sq. ft. of accommodation is well proportioned and includes two double bedrooms, a stylish bathroom and kitchen and a generous reception room with ample space for entertaining. Off the hallway and to the rear of the property is a private 20 ft. decked roof terrace with far reaching views of the iconic London skyline. The property is located within a five minute walk of Clapham South Underground station and Balham Underground and mainline stations (Zones 2 and 3) providing direct links to the City and the West End. The bars, restaurants, shops and cafes local to this popular residential area are also just moments away from this exceptional flat.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60932426.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLA140235. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Clapham South, Abbeville Village & Balham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.