2 bedroom apartment for saleWestwood Drive, West Mersea
Withdrawn from Market
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM APPARTMENT
- QUIET CUL-DE-SAC CLOSE TO BEACH
- WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- LOUNGE-DINER 17'7' X 9'4'
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN
- BATHROOM WITH JACK AND JILL DOORS
- ONE ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE
- COMMUNAL GARDEN
***PRICE REDUCTION £7,000.00***Blackwater Estates are delighted to present this two double bedroom ground floor apartment situated in a Cul-De-Sac within close proximity to the beach, highlights include modern fitted kitchen, Lounge-Diner 17'7" x 9'4", integrated double wardrobes to both bedrooms, allocated parking and communal garden - EARLY VIEWING ADVISED!
10' 9'' x 8' 5'' (3.27m x 2.56m)
Double glazed window to side aspect, integrated double wardrobe, wall mounted electric storage heater
9' 7'' x 8' 5'' (2.92m x 2.56m)
Double glazed window to side aspect, integrated double wardrobe, wall mounted electric storage heater.
Communal garden and one allocated parking space.
Power - Storage Heaters // Council Tax - B // Ground rent - £250.00 yearly // Maintenance - £1029.00 yearly // 115 years left on Lease.
7' 9'' x 5' 9'' (2.36m x 1.75m)
Doors to hall and Bedroom one, part tiled walls, extractor unit, wall mounted heated towel rail, shaving point, panel bath with mixer tap, wall mounted shower, curved glass shower screen, pedestal sink with mixer tap, low level WC
L Shaped Hallway
9' 10'' x 3' 7'' + 9'7' x 3'7' (2.99m x 1.09m)
Door to lobby, wall mounted fuse box, large storage cupboard, wall mounted storage heater, wall mounted entry phone
17' 7'' x 9' 4'' (5.36m x 2.84m)
Two double glazed windows to front aspect, two wall mounted storage heaters, TV point, open plan to:
7' 7'' x 5' 10'' (2.31m x 1.78m)
Four eye level cupboard, extensive roll top work surfaces, stainless steel sink and drainer, mixer tap, integrated oven and hob with extractor hood over,space for fridge, space for washing machine, multiple low level cupboards and drawers, tile effect vinyl flooring.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60933967.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8016699. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Black Water Estates , West Mersea . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.