3 bedroom flat for saleEastway, Hackney Wick, London
- Three bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- Church mission hall conversion
- Finished to a high standard
- Characterful features
- Close to Victoria Park and Stratford
- Hackney Wick station a five minute walk
Overlooking a peaceful courtyard is this fantastic three bed apartment in a converted church mission hall.
Redeveloped in 2014 and offering in excess of 1,000sqft of internal space, the property is set across the first and second floor. Entered from a gated, elevated walkway, the lower floor consists of a large, double height kitchen / reception which boasts a number of characterful features including original beams, pitched ceilings and a beautiful ornate arched window. The kitchen is modern and sympathetic to the character with composite worktops, high gloss cabinetry and integrated appliances.
The master bedroom is also on this level and overlooks the courtyard. With built in storage and a fully tiled en suite bathroom, the room is generously sized. Further along the hallway is the master bathroom which is finished in neutral tones and contemporary fittings.
Upstairs are two further bedrooms, both well-proportioned and benefitting from the pitched ceilings and roof lights.
Finished to a high standard throughout, the property offers all the charm of a converted property with all the comfort of a modern development.
Eastway is located at the north eastern corner of Victoria Park and the park itself is moments away. Victoria Park village with it's numerous restaurants, deli's and boutiques is a ten minute walk whilst Stratford Westfield and international station are accessible in fifteen minutes through Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park. Hackney Wick station is a five minute walk and offers connections to Stratford and Highbury and Islington.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FMS0010A5. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fyfe McDade Limited, Shoreditch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.