3 bedroom detached house for saleSpring Meadow, Clayton le Woods, Lancashire, PR25 5UR
- Well Presented Detached Family Home
- In a Much Sought After Location
- Spacious Lounge with Feature Fireplace
- Modern Fitted Kitchen Dining
- Lovely Three Piece Suite Bathroom
- Boasts a Part-Converted Garage Space
- Driveway Parking for Three Cars
- Viewing Highly Recommended
Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to offer for sale this three bedroom detached family home, situated in a much sought after residential location in Clayton-Le-Woods, close to all local amenities, excellent schools and transport links. This well presented property briefly comprises of entrance hallway, spacious lounge, modern dining kitchen, conservatory, modern family bathroom and three bedrooms. Externally the property has a driveway that has space for three cars, front and rear gardens, roof mounted solar panels and a detached single garage currently utilised as an office and storage. Viewing this ideal family home comes highly recommended.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 350403. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, Preston Branch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.