2 bedroom terraced house for saleStone Street, Westenhanger, Hythe, Kent
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 2 bedroom mid terraced house
- Lounge, dining room and modern kitchen
- Long garden and summerhouse
- Off road parking, no onward chain
- Close to Westenhanger station
- EPC energy rating E (41)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise’s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property’s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £240,000, please contact Ward & Partners.
This pretty cottage is set upon a country lane in the small village of Westenhanger on the outskirts of Hythe. It is only a short walk from the train station where you can jump on the train and go to London; ideal for commuters!After a hard day at work, you can simply pull up and park outside before relaxing in your favourite armchair. On a chilly evening you can light a fire and listen to the logs crackle away in the hearth whilst you snuggle with a good book and bask in the warming glow.The modern kitchen has a country feel with exposed beams. You can picture yourself baking, with fruit and vegetables you have grown in the garden, or preparing a meal for friends and family when they come to visit, before you sit around the table in the dining room.As you wake up in the master bedroom and open the curtains, you will be greeted by lovely views over the local countryside before you wash the cobwebs away in the bathroom.The long garden is ideal for any keen gardener as there is plenty of room for you to have a lawn, flowering borders, patio and vegetable plot. You can then sit in the summer house, look down the garden and enjoy the fruits of your labour.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
What the Owner says:
Westenhanger is in an up and coming area with plans proposed by the local council to build a garden town nearby, with more infrastructure such as schools, shops and other facilities under discussionWith both the A20 & M20 nearby, you can pop into one of the neighbouring towns for your weekly shop or to browse the High Street.
- Lounge: 13'5 into bay x 10'2 (4.09m x 3.10m)
- Dining Room: 13'8 x 10'2 (4.17m x 3.10m)
- Kitchen: 12'7 x 6'6 (3.84m x 1.98m)
- Master Bedroom: 10'5 x 10'2 (3.18m x 3.10m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'10 x 7'7 (3.30m x 2.31m)
- Bathroom: 8'11 x 6'3 (2.72m x 1.91m)
- Off Road Parking
- Rear Garden
- Summer House
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60946342.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12822600. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.