3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSpringburn Road, Colston, Glasgow
- Reduced from o/o £205,000 to o/o £198,000
- Traditional Semi Detached Villa
- Three Bedrooms
- Double Detached Garage
- DG & GCH, EER D
- EER D
Rarely available traditional semi-detached villa offering spacious and flexible accommodation having been extended and maintained to a high standard by the current owners with Three Bedrooms, Formal Dining Room & Double Detached Garage. EER D
Allen & Harris are delighted to present to the market this lovely family home which is situated close to all the facilities of Bishopbriggs and also transport and motorway links for access to Glasgow City Centre and beyond.
This spacious family home has been extended and comprises entrance vestibule, welcoming reception hallway, large bay windowed lounge, formal dining room and spacious kitchen with a range of base and wall mounted units, space for table and chairs and door giving access to the rear gardens.
On the half landing there is a modern bathroom with three piece suite and to the upper level there are three good sized bedrooms.
The property benefits from double glazed window units and gas central heating whilst externally there are easily maintained gardens to front and rear with private parking provided by driveway leading to a detached double garage.
This beautiful home has many traditional features yet has been thoughtfully extended to allow good use of space to accommodate a growing family.
Early internal viewing is strongly advised to fully appreciate the flexible family accommodation contained within this lovely family home.
Lounge 18' (Max into bay) x 13' 9" ( 5.49m (Max into bay) x 4.19m )
Dining/family Room 13' 9" x 17' 9" ( 4.19m x 5.41m )
Kitchen 9' 1" x 20' 3" ( 2.77m x 6.17m )
Bedroom One 15' 4" x 12' 9" ( 4.67m x 3.89m )
Bedroom Two 11' 7" x 13' ( 3.53m x 3.96m )
Bedroom Three 6' 11" x 8' 9" ( 2.11m x 2.67m )
Bathroom 7' 10" x 8' 2" ( 2.39m x 2.49m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIS105843. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Bishopbriggs Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.