1 bedroom apartment for saleCubic, Birley Street, Preston
- MODERN ONE BED APARTMENT
- BUY TO LET
- ELECTRIC HEATING
- MODERN KITCHEN
- MODERN BATHROOM
- AUTO ENTRY SYSTEM INTERCOM
- LIFT TO ALL FLOORS
- CURRENTLY TENANTED AT £595 PCM
- IDEAL INVESTMENT PROPERTY
- IN THE HEART OF PRESTON CITY CENTRE
**FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT CURRENTLY TENANTED AT £595 PCM** Modern City Centre one bedroom, purpose built apartment situated in the heart of Preston Town Centre close to all high street shops, supermarkets and transport links including Preston Train Station. The apartment briefly comprises; hallway, lounge, double bedroom, modern three piece suite and modern kitchen/diner. Benefits include views over the City, electric heating system and security intercom system. DON'T DELAY, CALL TO BOOK YOUR VIEWING TODAY.
Communal area - access to lift and post boxes.
BEDROOM 4.53m (14' 10") x 2.25m (7' 5")
KITCHEN/DINER 4.89m (16' 1") x 2.79m (9' 2")
Modern kitchen with electric hob, oven and overhead extractor fan. Integrated fridge freezer, stainless steel sink and drainer.
Tiled floor and part tiled walls.
Dining area space.
LOUNGE 2.89m (9' 6") x 3.73m (12' 3")
Laminate wood flooring.
BATHROOM 2.51m (8' 3") x 2.10m (6' 11")
Modern three piece bathroom suite comprising bath with overhead shower with shower screen, WC and wash hand basin. Tiled floors and walls. Spotlights in ceiling. Mirrored wall.
LEASE INFORMATION : It is199 years from June 2006.
The annual ground rent for this property is £250, and the service/maintenance charges are around £105 p/m.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60948787.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MTC1RES015912. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Metcalf's, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.