6 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDenton Way, Langley
Withdrawn from Market
- OakBrook - Luxury homes built to high specifications
- Large Family Home With 6 Bedrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Open Plan Living
- 2 Covered Parking &1 Allocated Parking Spaces
- Fitted Kitchen & Lounge / Diner
- Excellent Local Primary & Secondary Schools
- Family Bathroom & Cloakroom
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Picturesque Location Overlooking fields.
Oakbrook is a short drive away from the historical village of Langley, which offers a strong community feel, and is surrounded by a generous selection of retail options and leisure facilities. This family home is located with beautiful views over a brook & open parkland is this 6 bedroom family home, This property boast's flexible & versatile living with a modern twist. Some of its many Features include : master bedroom with on suite, fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, lounge & dining area, cloakroom, gas central heating system, double glazing, large balcony , 2 covered parking and 1 allocated parking spaces, 2 reception rooms, Jack & Jill bathroom, enclosed private garden. Langley has excellent local primary & secondary Schools. Slough Train station is 1.3 miles away ( Cross rail ). Internal viewings are essential please call 01753 545555 to book yours.
15' 3'' x 12' 2'' (4.65m x 3.71m)
Rear aspect x 2, power points, radiator x 2, door opening onto:
10' 3'' x 10' 0'' (3.12m x 3.05m)
Range of low level & eye level wall mounted units, integral appliances which include : washing machine, dish washer, fridge & freezer. Fitted double oven, gas hob, power points. Sink unit and drainer.
White suite comprising of : Low level W.C, wash hand basin, double width walk in shower cubical with wall mounted shower over, part tiled walls. Extractor Fan. Heated towel rail.
20' 11'' x 17' 4'' (6.37m x 5.29m)
Rear aspect via French doors opening onto the garden, storage cupboard, radiator x 2, power points.
First Floor Landing
Storage cupboard, radiator, doors opening onto:
17' 4'' x 12' 11'' (5.29m x 3.94m)
Front aspect x 2, Doors opening onto the balcony, radiator x 2, power points.
Second Floor Landing
Radiator, doors opening onto:
13' 8'' x 9' 9'' (4.16m x 2.96m)
Front aspect, radiator, power points. Fitted Wardrobe.
12' 4'' x 9' 8'' (3.76m x 2.95m)
Rear aspect, radiator, power points.
Storage cupboard, radiator, door opening onto:
Front aspect, low level W.C, was hand basin, part tiled walls, radiator.
10' 10'' x 9' 11'' (3.30m x 3.01m)
Front aspect, radiator, power points.
11' 2'' x 7' 5'' (3.40m x 2.26m)
Front aspect, radiator, power points.
White suite comprising of a low level W.C, wash hand basin, panel enclosed bath with shower attachment, heated towel rail. Part tiled walls. Extractor fan.
Paved patio area, laid to lawn, fully enclosed.
Off street parking for 3 cars 2 via a carport.
12' 4'' x 7' 4'' (3.76m x 2.24m)
Rear aspect, power points, radiator.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8014617. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by B Simmons, Langley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.