3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleWattendon Road, Kenley
- Exclusive & Extended Semi Detached Bungalow
- 'No Onward Chain'
- Three Bedrooms Exposing An Upper Floor Master Bedroom
- Two Interconnecting & Back To Back Receptions
- Versatile Living Orientation To Suit
- Kitchen Serving Additional Breakfast Area
- Driveway Inclusion Accessing Garage
- Perfectly Allowing For An Element Of Updating To Taste
- Ornate & Concealed Garden Enclosure To Rear
- Favoured Locale
Frost Estate Agents are excited to introduce to the market this delightful three bedroom semi detached bungalow, established within a charming and favoured crescent setting, encompassed by pleasing natural woodland surroundings. The home allows for an element of updating and has been creatively extended presenting a full width single storey addition to the rear of the building, expanding the original footprint from within the home. The dwelling presents a comfortable/versatile living orientation throughout and comes complete with the supplementary advantage of a 'no onward chain' arrangement, enabling for a speedy purchase if desired. The residence would satisfy for an array of all types of buyer and will not disappoint. Your early interest is firmly advised.
The accommodation briefly comprises; enclosed porch entrance, granting access to a lengthy main internal hallway. Connection is granted to two back to back bedrooms presenting a varied and optional choice of use, together with an independent and rejuvenated three piece shower room suite. The remaining portion to the ground level exposes an independent and practical kitchen space plus supplementary breakfast room formation, alongside two well proportioned and interconnecting reception rooms. The rear reception exposes an open tread stairwell to the upper floor showcasing the master bedroom, serving built in wardrobes and complimented with rear garden outlook.
Externally the grounds to the rear display a wonderful and concealed garden enclosure, exhibiting a pleasing array of well maintained greenery and colour, aided with some useful outdoor storage units. The frontage adopts a graceful retreat away from the main pathway, concluding with driveway approach to the homes garage inclusion.
Wattendon Road is a peaceful crescent found off Hayes Lane and the area delivers some excellent open recreational spaces with Kenley Common being close by. There are also bus services distributed on the Godstone Road and the M25 is accessible via the M23 Hooley Junction as well as from Godstone at Junction 6 from the A22, providing further links to Gatwick airport. Hayes school also serves the local surroundings completing the districts popularity.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60950797.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7985854. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Frost Estate Agents, Purley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.