4 bedroom detached house for saleHarness Lane, Rew Street, Gurnard, Cowes, Isle of Wight
- Versatile detached house with four/five bedrooms
- One bedroom ground floor annex
- Double garage & ample parking
- Superb countryside views & location
- Two/three reception rooms
- Large mature gardens backing onto fields
- EPC energy rating D (57)
This property offers fantastic opportunity to its new owner to acquire a home within easy reach of West Cowes and its fast ferry link to Southampton, yet offering your own bit of heaven in the countryside.Situated at the end of a un made lane in Gurnard, the property sits adjacent to open fields and offers beautiful views over the surrounding area.The property currently is laid out to give a one bedroom ground floor annexe, which is served by its own spacious kitchen, lounge and shower room. This space could be ideal for an elderly relative, or offers scope to be reincorporated into the main home, allowing you to have four double bedrooms and two spacious reception rooms on the ground floor. The main house kitchen / diner offers an open plan living area and superb views over the rear gardens, with access to a conservatory overlooking the neighbouring fields.The first floor has a large landing space which offers plenty of light and is utilised as an additional living room for the current owners as it offers a space of 12ft by 21ft - larger than most main reception rooms.From here there is access to three double bedrooms, again benefiting from the wonderful outlook in this location and these rooms are served by a well-appointed bathroom which has both a bath and separate shower cubicle.To the outside of this lovely country property, there is ample parking and a large double garage. The gardens extend to both the side and rear of the property and are a fantastic blank canvass to keen gardeners, with a wealth of wildlife at your doorstep and a mature tree lined border separating the gardens from the fields at the rear.For any buyers seeking a residence within easy reach of popular local schools and commuting distance for the mainland, this property really does give you your own little piece of the countryside as an enviable retreat.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
What the Owner says:
This has been a lovely home to live in with spacious rooms for the family to spread out in.I have loved the quiet location with the neighbouring fields providing a wealth of wildlife that visit the garden, which is just an amazing sight to sit and watch.The current layout of the house has offered independent living with a one bedroom annex, whilst still being a family home. But could easily be converted back to one large family house if required.
- Entrance Hallway
- Lounge: 11'11 x 11'10 (3.63m x 3.61m)
- Bedroom 4: 11'10 x 11'10 (3.61m x 3.61m)
- Kitchen: 12'3 x 11'11 (3.74m x 3.63m)
- Shower Room
- Kitchen / Diner: 20'3 x 11'10 (6.18m x 3.61m)
- Conservatory: 13'8 x 7'2 (4.17m x 2.19m)
- Living Room: 21'0 x 12'5 (6.41m x 3.79m)
- Bedroom 1: 16'2 x 11'10 (4.93m x 3.61m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'5 x 11'10 (3.79m x 3.61m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'11 x 9'6 (3.63m x 2.90m)
- Front Garden
- Double Garage
- Driveway Parking
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60901375. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, Isle of Wight. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.