1 bedroom flat for saleEarlswood Road, Earlswood, REDHILL, Surrey
- * First floor one double bedroom flat
- * Spacious open plan lounge/diner & kitchen area
- * Re-fitted bathroom
- * No onward chain
- * Communal grounds
- * Sought after & convenient location
- * Perfect first time buy/investment opportunity
- * Internal viewing highly recommended
- * Buyers Commission May Be Required
CALLING ALL FIRST TIME BUYERS AND INVESTORS - Choices are pleased to present to the market this ONE DOUBLE BEDROOM FIRST FLOOR CONVERSION FLAT situated in an ideal location for commuters as Earlswood train station is only a short walk away and Redhill train station is within close proximity. Also close by you have the A23, Redhill and Reigate Golf Club, Redhill town centre, local shops and amenities. The accommodation comprises: Entrance hall, lounge/diner open planned to a kitchen area, one double bedroom and a re-fitted bathroom. Benefits include: Double glazing, gas central heating, access to spacious loft storage area, communal gardens and is offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN! Call Choices NOW and arrange your appointment to view as you don't want to miss out on this opportunity, this could be your perfect investment or first time buy. EPC Rating D.
* First floor one double bedroom flat
* Spacious open plan lounge/diner & kitchen area
* Re-fitted bathroom
* No onward chain
* Communal grounds
* Sought after & convenient location
* Perfect first time buy/investment opportunity
* Internal viewing highly recommended
*Buyers Commission May Be Required
7' 9'' x 6' 8'' (2.36m x 2.03m)
Storage cupboard housing hot water tank. Radiator. Tiled vinyl flooring. Doors to:
15' 9'' x 12' 3'' (4.80m x 3.73m) Incl. Kitchen
Double glazed window to rear. TV aerial socket. Radiator. Tiled vinyl flooring. Open to:
Double glazed window to side. Fitted with a range of wall and base level units with complementary work surface over. Integrated breakfast bar. Black composite sink/drainer unit. Built in electric oven and hob. Extractor hood. Integrated washing machine and dishwasher. Space for fridge/freezer. Tiled vinyl flooring.
11' 7'' x 10' 0'' (3.53m x 3.05m)
Double glazed window to front. Fitted wardrobes. Radiator. Tiled vinyl flooring.
7' 11'' x 5' 5'' (2.41m x 1.65m)
Double glazed window to side. Fitted with a white suite comprising: Panel enclosed bath with power shower over, pedestal wash basin and low level W/C. Radiator. Tiled vinyl flooring. Loft access.
Buyers Commission May Be Required*
*Full details are available upon request.
Term: 99 years from 25th December 1990.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60952525.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7833170. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Choices, Redhill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.