3 bedroom cottage for saleKilburn Lane, London, W10
- Family Bathroom
- Two/Three Double Bedrooms
- Rental Investment Opportunity
- Ideal Family House
- City of Westminster
- Kensal Green (Bakerloo Line & London Overground)
- Queen's Park (Bakerloo Line, London Underground)
- Kensal Rise (London Overground)
An opportunity to make your mark and increase the size of this wonderful terraced cottage located within the Qeens park conservation area.
The property benefits from a sunny garden, kitchen, conservatory, bathroom, WC, two/three double bedrooms and a lounge. Kilburn Lane is located moments from local amenities and within easy reach of the restaurants, shops and bars of Portobello Road, Queen's Park, and Kensal Rise.
LOCAL AUTHORITY: City of Westminster
COUNCIL TAX: Band E
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 31578_310. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John Barclay Estate & Management, London - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.