4 bedroom detached house for saleCharlton Close, Wokingham, Berkshire
- Generous living room with bay window to the front
- Dining room with glazed doors to garden room
- Impressive refitted kitchen/breakfast room
- Utility area
- Refitted downstairs shower room
- Master bedroom with refitted en suite bathroom
- Fitted wardrobes in all 4 bedrooms
This immaculately presented four bedroom detached family home is situated in a quiet cul de sac. Accommodation comprises spacious living room with doors through to dining room, generous double glazed brick built conservatory, refitted kitchen/breakfast room, ensuite and family bathroom.
Charlton Close forms part of this sought after development situated off Nashgrove Lane. Built in the early 1990's there is an attractive mix of 3 and 4 bedroom houses arranged in pleasant cul de sacs off Waverley Way. The estate abuts Sand Martins golf course and has many attractive countryside walks on its doorstep.
The rear garden is 45' wide x 36' deep enclosed by wooden fencing with shrub borders, an area of patio to the side of the conservatory. The garden is laid mainly to lawn with gated side access. Outside tap. Integral single garage with light, power and internal door. To the front there is an open plan area of lawn with driveway parking for two vehicles.
Wokingham Borough Council
Property ref: 121_1615_4415465
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60954517.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4415465. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Hardy, Wokingham Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.