4 bedroom character property for saleHarts Lane, Hallatrow, Bristol
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Detached Period Cottage Finished To A High Standard Throughout
- Workshop With Potential To Convert Into A Holiday Let
- Heated Outdoor Swimming Pool, Hot Tub & Summer House
- Beautifully Landscaped Gardens With Koi Pong
- Off Road Parking For Multiple Vehicles
This outstanding 3/4 bedroom detached cottage boasts beautifully landscaped gardens, benefitting from its own koi pond, wildlife pond, swimming pool & hot tub! Yew Tree Cottage is the perfect family home that has been sympathetically restored whilst retaining many original features.
A beautiful mix of period and modern, Yew Cottage is over 200 years old and has been beautifully modernised inside whilst retaining the original features. The property is split over three floors and boasts ample and versatile accommodation, entering the hallway, to the left is a large living room boasting a log burner and a separate inglenook fireplace. The kitchen is definitely the heart of the home, with a separate island ideal for entertaining guests and family as well as plenty of space for a sitting area or dining area with double doors overlooking the incredible garden. There is also a downstairs shower room with a steam shower. On the first floor are three double bedrooms including the master bedroom which benefits from its own ensuite and roof terrace overlooking the gardens. On the third floor is a large room which could be renovated into two smaller rooms if desired.
Externally there is a patio area from the kitchen/diner, with a path leading down to the swimming pool and large lawn area. A large sheltered veranda leads out onto further stunning space with a large koi pond and decked area, through the privacy of the trees there is also a wildlife pond. There is a separate double garage with annexe potential and plenty of parking on the private gated driveway.
A dual aspect room accessed via a solid wooden latched door, with tiled flooring, exposed beams and arched windows to the front and side,
A front aspect room with double glazed windows to the rear overlooking the beautifully landscaped gardens, a storage cupboard with wooden door, tiled flooring, radiator.
Dining Room 21' 8" Max x 14' 1" Max ( 6.60m Max x 4.29m Max )
A delightfully light and spacious open plan rear aspect room with double glazed arched windows, overlooking the garden, and double wooden doors leading to the garden, Welsh slate flooring, inset ceiling downlights and radiator.
Kitchen 10' 5" max x 16' 10" ( 3.18m max x 5.13m )
A side aspect room with a double glazed window. The mondern kitchen has been fitted with a range of wall and base level units, with granite worksurfaces over, a 1&1/2 bowl ceramic sink with adjacent drainer and mixer tap over and built in waste disposal unit, integrated Kenwood double electric oven, integrated NEFF electric hob with cooker hood over, slide out tall larder cupboard, space for double fridge freezer, a free standing island, welsh slate flooring, tiled splashbacks, exposed beams, exposed stone walls.
A side aspect room accessed via a wooden latch door off the kitchen. The utility room has been fitted with a range of wall units, a sink unit, with tiled splashbacks, plumbing for washing machine, wall mounted boiler.
A front aspect room with two frosted double glazed windows overlooking the front garden, low level WC, vanity unit incorporating wash hand basin with storage cupboard under, steam shower, Welsh slate flooring, tiled splashbacks, to water prone areas, wooden latch door, extractor fan and stainless steel ladder towel radiator.
Living Room 29' x 15' 2" ( 8.84m x 4.62m )
A good sized front aspect room with two double glazed windows overlooking the front garden, original inglenook fireplace with wooden mantel over, log burner with wooden mantel over with stone hearth, exposed beams, three radiators,
First Floor Landing
Spiral stair case leading from the living room to the first floor, double glazed window to the rear of the property overlooking the garden, exposed beams, loft hatch and large double cupboard.
Master Bedroom 16' 10" Max x 15' 1" Max ( 5.13m Max x 4.60m Max )
A dual aspect room with large double glazed window over looking the front garden and a double glazed door leading to the roof terrace which provides a delightufl seating area overlooking the rear garden, exposed beams, built in cupboard and wardrobe, wooden latched door, radiator and door to the ensuite;
A modern suite comprising of large double shower cubicle with wall mounted shower, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, stainless steel ladder style towel radiator. part tiled walls and tiled flooring, expsed beams and extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 9' 6" Max x 10' 5" Max ( 2.90m Max x 3.18m Max )
A rear aspect room with a double glazed window overlooking the rear garden, built in wardrobes, fitted cupboards, airing cupboard, wooden latch door, and radiator.
Bedroom Three 14' 9" Max x 6' 8" ( 4.50m Max x 2.03m )
A rear aspect room with a double glazed window overlooking the rear garden, fitted wardrobes, wooden latch door and radiator.
Attic Room/ Bedroom Four 31' 5" Max x 12' Max ( 9.58m Max x 3.66m Max )
A rear aspect room, with two velux windows overlooking the rear garden, spiral stair case from the first floor landing, exposed beams, radiator, restricted head heigh due to sloped ceilings.
A front aspect room with a double glazed stone mullion window with wooden window seat overlooking the front garden. Suite comprising a claw foot bath with mixer tap over, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin with stainless steel towel radiator, part tiled wall, feature fireplace with tiled hearth, solid wooden flooring, wooden latch door, radiator, inset ceiling downlights and ceiling spotlight.
To to the front of the property is a private gated driveway providing off road parking for multiple vehicles. There is a lawned area bordered by tall bushes and trees boasting an array of plants, a covered log/oil store, and a wooden workshop benefitting from power and lighting,
The property sits on a plot of aproximately 0.75 acres with beautifully landscaped south facing gardens that have been maintained to a high standard by the current owner. To the immediate rear of the property there is a delightful patio area that can be accessed off the open plan kitchen/dining area or from a pedestrian gate off the driveway. The patio area provides a delightful space suitable for alfresco dining that overlooks the rest of the garden. Further down is an area that has been predominately laid to lawn with a comprehensive range of flowers and plants, with a cental water feature.
The rear garden also boasts a heated outdoor swimming pool, measuring aprox. 24' x 12', that is surrounded by decking suitable for sun loungers. There is also a summer house overlooking the pool that futher benefits from power.
The garden also benefits from a hot with a covered pergola, a greenhouse, a covered veranda area perfect for enteraining guests, a large Koi pond currently housing around 30 Koi fish with surround decking, a further wildlife garden, wildlife pond and stream to the far rear of the garden.
The whole garden is bordered by fencing and hedges, and benefits from being very private.
Garage/studio 18' 11" Max x 15' 4" ( 5.77m Max x 4.67m )
The detached double garage benefits from power, lighting and boarded roof space. The garage is split into two sections and is ideal for a studio or workshop, with further potential for a self-contained annex.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60955687.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WEL103733. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Wells. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.