3 bedroom terraced house for saleLoose Road, Loose, Maidstone, Kent
- Period 3 bedroom mid-terrace family home
- Neutral decor throughout
- Stunning secluded rear garden
- Set over 4 floors
- Useful en suite shower room
- EPC energy rating E (52)
A fantastic family home in a great location!No sooner have you walked through the front door into the wonderful lounge before you have decided to make this home your own. The warming atmosphere of the lounge with its' open fireplace creates the perfect setting for relaxing at the end of a busy day.However not before you have enjoyed a wholesome meal in the dining area. Situated open plan to the modern fitted kitchen area, which means that you are also able to interact with family and guests alike, should your enjoyment come from hosting dinner parties. It is also this space that brings the family home together.All three bedrooms are well proportioned providing space for everyone; so it's easy to enjoy some alone time if required. It’s certainly this that will appeal to those looking for that perfect family home.Outside is where this home really comes into its own. On first inspection, it could appear that you have a good size garden; however walk to the end of that garden and find a second area that opens up before you. The lawn is perfect for a kick about, volleyball and much more besides.With four floors of space and a great garden, along with good local schools within walking distance, you won’t want to miss this one!
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Porch
- Lounge: 11'7 x 11'5 (3.53m x 3.48m)
- Dining Area: 11'10 x 11'6 (3.61m x 3.51m)
- Kitchen Area: 20'7 x 5'10 (6.28m x 1.78m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 13'3 x 11'8 (4.04m x 3.56m)
- En Suite Shower Room
- Bathroom: 7'9 x 6'1 (2.36m x 1.86m)
- SECOND FLOOR
- Bedroom 2: 13'2 x 11'9 (4.02m x 3.58m)
- Bedroom 3: 12'0 x 10'5 (3.66m x 3.18m)
- Front and Rear Gardens
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60957089.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 13019742. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Loose. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.