4 bedroom flat for saleEastney Road, Southsea, Hampshire
- 4 bedroom flat
- Modern kitchen
- Private rear garden
- Popular location, close to all amenities
- EPC energy rating E (49)
A rare opportunity to purchase this four bedroom first floor flat has arisen and is not to be missed!An ideal first time buy or investment. This needs to be top of your viewing list. Approached via your own rear garden and access to a garage this flat really does have it all. You will instantly be impressed when entering with a generous size lounge greeting you. With access to a fitted kitchen, ideal to serve up that signature dish whilst keeping up with the conversation in the lounge. If ample bedroom space is what you need then this is where the flat really comes into its own. Four generous sized rooms particularly bedrooms one and two which are found facing the front, flexibility is also on offer with the fourth bedroom currently being used as a dining room. A family bathroom is also centrally located for the up most of convenience. Outside space is in abundance with plenty of room to relax or socialise. The flat really does have it all and an early viewing comes highly recommended.
What the Owner says:
Having lived here for many years we have absolutely found this flat to be more than perfect. The size of the flat has been ideal as we have children and we utilised one of the bedrooms as a dining room. The benefit of the garden has been wonderful as we know this is rare for this type of property. The location is close to all amenities and schools. I have used this to my advantage by being able to walk to work.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 14'5 x 12'11 (4.40m x 3.94m)
- Kitchen: 13'0 x 7'11 (3.97m x 2.41m)
- Bedroom 1: 13'4 x 13'0 (4.07m x 3.97m)
- Bedroom 2: 13'6 x 13'1 (4.12m x 3.99m)
- Bedroom 3: 10'3 x 9'3 (3.13m x 2.82m)
- Bedroom 4/ Dining Room: 10'5 x 9'2 (3.18m x 2.80m)
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60957412.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 42224735. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Southsea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.