2 bedroom flat for saleCoral Row, Battersea, London
Offers in Region of
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Air Conditioned Throughout
- Two Bathrooms
- Secure Underground Parking
- Stunning River Views
- Ample Storage Throughout
- Multiple Balconies
- Modern Development
Occupying the Ninth floor of this Riverside Development Barnard Marcus Battersea offer to the market this Exquisite Apartment which includes Two Dual aspect Private Balconies and Secure Allocated Parking.
Occupying the Ninth floor of this Riverside Development Barnard Marcus Battersea offer to the market this Exquisite Apartment which includes Two Dual aspect Private Balconies and Secure Allocated Parking. This property is immaculately presented throughout with two double bedrooms, two modern three piece suites with a very large open plan kitchen and reception area whilst having ample storage as well. The floor to ceiling windows allow for an abundance of natural light to flood this apartment from all aspects, offering excellent views of the River Thames and London City Skyline. Upon entry to this apartment you are welcomed by Two Bright and Airy Double bedrooms with access to both of the Private Balconies via each bedroom, the entertainment space and modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances is gracefully amalgamated into one with the breakfast bar as the centre piece of the living/entertainment area. The Master Bedroom has access to an en-suite shower room and an in-built wardrobe, the second double bedroom is also a very good size with in-built wardrobe space as well. It will never be too hot for entertaining guests in this property as you have a climate control system that controls every aspect of your environment within this apartment.The Trade Tower Apartments are in very close proximity to Clapham Junction Rail Station and allows for quick access to the bars, restaurants and local amenities of St Johns Hill and Clapham Junction itself.
Kitchen/reception Room 21' 6" x 17' 9" ( 6.55m x 5.41m )
Bedroom 10' 11" x 10' 8" ( 3.33m x 3.25m )
Bedroom 13' 4" x 9' 7" ( 4.06m x 2.92m )
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60957988.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BTS103743. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Battersea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.