2 bedroom bungalow for saleHollies Road, Launceston, Cornwall, PL15
- A popular edge of town location with south facing views towards the town.
- This detached bungalow comes to the market with no forward chain and plenty of scope for further improvement.
- Two double bedrooms.
- Large dual aspect lounge/dining room.
- Original fitted kitchen.
- Separate bathroom and WC.
- UPVC double glazing.
- Generous established gardens.
- Single garage and drive parking for numerous cars.
- Internal viewing highly recommended.
This detached bungalow comes to the market after being owned by the same family since about 1975. There is plenty of scope for improvements and it is especially suitable for a buyer wishing to put their own mark on the property. This south facing property benefits from fine views across roof tops towards the town and is located within a very popular edge of town cul-de-sac, close to local amenities.
The property offers internally a large, light and airy reception hall that accommodates an airing cupboard and doors leading to all the rooms within the level accommodation. The dual aspect lounge/dining room is generous in size and has sliding patio doors allowing access to the rear garden and an open fire place with red brick surround. The kitchen is fairly basic with an array of drawers, storage cupboards and space for an electric cooker. The partially tiled bathroom has a white panelled bath with a shower over and a wash hand basin with a separate room accommodating the WC and another hand basin. The two bedrooms are both double in size and the home benefits for UPVC double glazing.
Outside the front garden is mainly laid to lawn. The generous rear garden has established shrubs and small trees with a large lawn and paved patio area. It is enclosed by both hedges and timber fencing. Parking is provided by a block built single garage and a private drive that will accommodate numerous cars or a caravan.
The property is situated approximately 1 mile away from the town centre and its commercial, recreational and educational facilities, there are day to day shopping amenities closer to hand, including Co-operative Supermarket, Greenaways Garage and Spar. Launceston boasts numerous Primary Schools, a Secondary College, Leisure Centre and an 18 hole Golf Course. Launceston itself lies alongside the main A30 trunk road to West Cornwall and Exeter and beyond in the opposite direction.
From Launceston town, proceed down St Thomas Road to the roundabout at Newport. At the roundabout take the second exit and proceed up St. Stephens Hill. Turn left into Underhayes Lane and immediately left into Hollies Road. Proceed down into Hollies Road following the close to the end where No. 19 will be identified on the left hand side marked with a Webbers For Sale Board.
3.84m max x 6.76m max
3.25m max x 3.8m max
3.94m x 3.3m
2.46m x 3.3m
1.78m x 2.06m
1.35m x 1.47m
2.64m x 4.95m
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60958120.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LAU160381. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Webbers Property Services, Launceston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.