Studio flat for saleGarden Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent
- Upper-ground floor studio apartment
- Bright and airy
- Short walk to mainline train station
- Town Centre location
- Popular St James' area
- EPC energy rating C (74)
If you are looking for your first home or a fantastic buy to let, then look no further. This beautiful studio apartment is set right in the heart of Tunbridge Wells. Located just off of Camden Road, this apartment is a short walk to the variety of shops, bars, restaurants and theatres of Tunbridge Wells and also the mainline train station - ideal for anyone who has to commute or get a fix of the big smoke! In a beautiful building of just three apartments, this studio occupies the upper ground floor. As you enter the property you are instantly amazed by the amount of space on offer. The studio area is bright and large, with easily enough space for all your living needs. This apartment will definitely have lots of interest, so book your viewings now!
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- UPPER-GROUND FLOOR
- Studio Area: 14'0 x 12'3 (4.27m x 3.74m)
- Kitchen Area: 8'4 x 7'8 (2.54m x 2.34m)
- Shower Room: 7'8 x 4'9 (2.34m x 1.45m)
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60958346.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 14236665. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Tunbridge Wells. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.