1 bedroom apartment for salePier Road, Seaview
- Stunning Sea & Coastal Views
- Good Investment Yield approx £450 pw (buy 2 holiday let)
- Close Proximity to the Boat Park and Slipway
- Moments from the Village Centre & Yacht Club
- Option to Buy Fully Furnished
- Chain Free
***** PLEASE VIEW OUR VIDEO TOUR *****
In the popular village of Seaview sits this stunning development of apartments with direct beach frontage. The property comes with its own allocated parking and close proximity to the boat park and slipway.The property would make the perfect "lock up & leave" holiday home plus the option to rent out (achieving £449 per week in high season)
Accommodation comprises entrance hall, open plan lounge/diner with access onto the balcony commanding magnificent views across the Solent and onto the mainland beyond. Fully equipped kitchen, large double bedroom, bathroom and walk in store cupboard. Access to large attic space.
There may be an option to purchase the apartment fully furnished
Seaview is a well-known sailing village located on the north eastern coast of the Isle of Wight and has many facilities including the renowned Seaview hotel and restaurant, the Seaview Yacht club.
LOUNGE/DINER 16' 01" x 15' 10" (4.9m x 4.83m)
KITCHEN 8' 00" x 7' 05" (2.44m x 2.26m)
BEDROOM 12' 02" x 10' 01" (3.71m x 3.07m)
BATHROOM 7' 08" x 6' 00" (2.34m x 1.83m)
WALK IN STORE CUPBOARD 5' 06" x 3' 08" (1.68m x 1.12m)
COMMUNAL GROUNDS Beautifully maintained communal areas around the property with some lawned area to the rear and shingled area to the front leading down to the sea wall. Allocated parking and close proximity to both the boat park and slipway.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60958826.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101276026515. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hose Rhodes Dickson, Bembridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.