2 bedroom terraced house for saleCollyhurst Avenue, Blackpool
- TWO BEDROOM TERRACE HOME
- IDEAL FIRST TIME BUY OR FAMILY HOME
- POPULAR RESIDENTIAL AREA
- JUST OFF COMMON EDGE ROAD
- MODERN DECOR THROUGHOUT
- MODERN KITCHEN & BATHROOM
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- LANDSCAPED GARDEN TO FRONT & REAR
- CALL NOW TO VIEW!
***IDEAL FIRST TIME BUY - TWO BEDROOM TERRACE HOME - MODERN DECOR THROUGHOUT *** Situated just off Common Edge Road close to Squires Gate Lane and within easy access of local transport links and nearby High School. The property benefits from modern decor throughout, modern kitchen and bathroom, utility room, double glazing and gas central heating. To the front of the property is a low maintenance landscaped garden with Indian stone style paving, brick edging and a pebbled area. There is also a lovely landscaped garden to the rear with a part paved / part artificial lawned area and a shed. CALL NOW TO ARRANGE YOUR VIEWING!!
LOUNGE 4.33m (14' 2") x 3.23m (10' 7")
Carpeted. The lounge benefits from modern decor, a bay window to the front, gas fire and a TV point.
KITCHEN/ DINER 3.05m (10' 0") x 4.15m (13' 7")
Laminate flooring. Modern kitchen with a stainless steel sink drainer.
UTILITY 1.60m (5' 3") x 1.35m (4' 5")
Vinyl flooring. 'Biasi' combi boiler and a washer. Door to the back garden.
BEDROOM 1 3.25m (10' 8") x 4.44m (14' 7")
Carpeted. Large, open bay window to the front and a built in wardrobe.
BEDROOM 2 2.90m (9' 6") x 2.01m (6' 7")
Carpeted, single bedroom.
BATHROOM 1.99m (6' 6") x 2.01m (6' 7")
Three piece bathroom suite comprising a bath with overhead mains shower, wash hand basin with a vanity unit and WC. The bathroom also benefits from heated towel rail plus an extractor fan. Tiled walls and vinyl flooring.
REAR OF THE PROPERTY
Lovely landscaped garden to the rear with a part paved / part artificial lawned area and a shed.
FRONT OF THE PROPERTY
The front of the property was also recently landscaped with Indian stone style paving, brick edging and a pebbled area.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60962518.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MTC1RES01616. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Metcalf's Estate Agent, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.