5 bedroom detached house for saleChapel Street, Goxhill
- Stunning four/five bedroom family home
- Dual aspect lounge, dining room, garden room & ground floor bathroom
- Outstanding two room kitchen with large utility and second staircase off
- Master suite with bedroom, dressing room & en-suite
- Three further principal bedroom
- Two first floor bathrooms
- Large study
- Annex potential
- Viewing essential
- EPC RATING : D
DDM Residential are delighted to offer this spacious detached residence. Situated in the well regarded village of Goxhill, this semi rural village has excellent local amenities including shops and schools. The accommodation briefly comprises; entrance hall, lounge, dining room, breakfast room/ sitting room, kitchen, utility and conservatory. To the first floor there is a master bedroom with ensuite and dressing room, with a further four bedrooms and two bathrooms. Set behind wrought iron frontage and generous driveway, you will find this attractive home. A of modern build and design it removes a great deal of the day to day maintenance issues you may come across in some older properties.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5286453. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by DDM Residential, Barton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.