2 bedroom flat for saleNewgate Tower, Croydon, CR0
- Beautiful development with concierge
- Modern interiors and under floor heating throughout
- Spacious open plan reception room
- Fully integrated kitchen with white gloss cabinets
- Good-sized double bedrooms
- Contemporary bathroom and shower room
- Lovely private balcony, concierge, residents gym
- Help To Buy scheme, parking spaces available
Set on the fifth floor of this unique modern development, this stylish two bedroom apartment benefits from a bright and spacious interior with high-quality wooden flooring.
The Island is the new iconic development in the heart of Croydon. It offers a range of stunning one, two and three bedroom flats and penthouses. All units are finished to the highest standard and available to move in straight away. Most of the apartments comprise a great private balconies and there are also underground parking spaces available to buy.
Located within the new Island development, this property benefits from a close proximity to both West and East Croydon Stations for frequent services into central London and an array of amenities found in the centre of Croydon are also moments away.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1032948. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, New Homes Greater South London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.