1 bedroom apartment for saleSt Bernard's, Hilda Road, Southall, UB2
- Help To Buy available
- One bedroom apartment
- Ground floor
- Key fob and video door entry system throughout
- Electric entrance gates to principal car parks
- Conversion Of A Grade II Listed Building
- Located in sought after West London location
Luxurious 1 bedroom apartment situated on the ground floor of the beautifully refurbished apartments. Open plan spacious living areas allow light to flood the property throughout.
St. Bernard's is also positioned for speedy access to Heathrow and the capital by road and rail.
Hanwell Station is around a mile from St. Bernard's and provides Heathrow Connect services into and out of the capital. Trains to London Paddington take as little as 15 minutes and Heathrow Airport is achievable in just 20 minutes - ideal when you're running to a tight schedule.
From 2019 an extended Hanwell station will become part of the new Crossrail service and will drastically reduce journey times between Stratford, Central London, Heathrow Airport and Reading.
The nearest underground station is at Boston Manor with direct Piccadilly Line services into Central London and this exciting development is located close to the M4, A40 giving easy access to the wider south west London and beyond.
Crafted with an exacting customer in mind, the finishes are exquisite, the custom made kitchens are stylish and functional with a generous range of energy efficient appliances, stone Italiana granite work surfaces and up stands.
The contemporary fitted bathrooms comprise Vitra sanitary ware; Grohe polished chrome tap ware and Italian porcelain tiling, luxury features include polished chrome heated towel rails and full mirror splash back. Further benefits include high ceilings with cornices, high efficiency LED downlighting throughout or energy saving pendant/wall lighting to areas with high ceilings, engineered oak flooring throughout hallway and living areas and luxury beige neutral carpets to bedrooms, key fob and video door entry system throughout, built-in wardrobes, landscaped communal gardens, new traditional sliding box sash accompanied by refurbished metal windows with ornate features where applicable and gas central heating has been installed.
* NB photographs are of the show home at St Bernard's*
Stamp Duty incentive at standard rate & does NOT include the additional 3% for second home owners
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SND160015. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills New Homes, Sunningdale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.