2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleWadeland Cottages, New Road, Liskeard, Cornwall, PL14
- Two double bedroom end of terrace cottage
- Off street parking
- Double glazed throughout
- Mains gas central heating
- Rear garden
- Balcony with views of the countryside
- Walking distance from the town centre
A two double bedroom end of terrace cottage in Liskeard. This unique and quirky cottage is full of character throughout. Accommodation comprises; lounge, kitchen / diner, downstairs WC, bathroom and two double bedrooms. Benefits include double glazing, gas central heating, balcony with fantastic countryside views, hard stand parking, garden with patio area and garden shed. Viewings are highly recommended to appreciate the uniqueness of this beautiful cottage.
Located in the market town of Liskeard which has all of your day to day needs such as a variety of supermarkets such as; Morrisons, Aldi and Co-op. Liskeard also offers; doctors' surgery, dentist, hospital, primary school, secondary school, public transport and a mainline railway station which links to Plymouth then a direct line to London, pubs, Argos and much more. Liskeard is linked to the A38 so is an easy commute to Plymouth or further in to Cornwall.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60971305.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LIS160049. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Countrywide, Liskeard. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.