3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNetherton Road, GOSPORT
- Semi-detached house
- Three bedrooms
- Newly fitted KITCHEN & BATHROOM
- Workshop & off road parking
- VIEWING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!
Fox & Sons welcome to the market this three bedroom SEMI-DETACHED house with a WORKSHOP and OFF ROAD PARKING! - Separate lounge and diner - Newly fitted kitchen & bathroom with separate shower cubicle - Three generous sized bedrooms - Gas central heating - Double glazing.
Fox & Sons welcome to the market this three bedroom semi-detached house with a workshop and off road parking! - Separate lounge and diner - Fitted kitchen - Three generous sized bedroom - Upstairs fitted bathroom with shower cubical - Gas central heating - Double glazing - Rear garden with raised patio leading to laid lawn and side access.
UPVC door to front access, UPVC double glazed window to side elevation, stairs to first floor landing, understairs cupboard, doors to:
Lounge 13' 7" x 10' 5" ( 4.14m x 3.18m )
UPVC double glazed bay window to front elevation, radiator.
Dining Room 12' 6" max x 10' 6" max ( 3.81m max x 3.20m max )
UPVC double glazed patio doors, radiator.
Kitchen 14' 7" x 6' 6" max ( 4.45m x 1.98m max )
UPVC double glazed window to side elevation, matching wall and base units, stainless steel sink and drainer unit, work surfaces, tiled splashbacks, space for cooker, cooker-hood, space for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, central heating boiler.
First Floor Landing
UPVC double glazed window to side elevation, access to loft space, doors to:
Bedroom 1 13' 9" max x 9' 9" max ( 4.19m max x 2.97m max )
UPVC double glazed bay window to front bay, radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 9" x 9' 9" ( 3.58m x 2.97m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, cupboard, radiator.
Bedroom 3 9' 1" x 6' ( 2.77m x 1.83m )
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, radiator.
Two UPVC double glazed windows to side elevation, heated towel rail, bath, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, wc, part tiled walls.
To the front the garden there is a driveway providing off road parking for several cars. To the rear the garden has a raised patio section leading to a laid to lawn area, feature pond, concrete patio, side access and enclosed to perimeters.
Roller door, UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, power.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60971743.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GOS105938. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Gosport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.