3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleMorton Road, Sandown
- Secluded 3 Bedroom Bungalow
- Spacious Flexible Accommodation
- Double Glazed, plus recently installed Combi Boiler
- Minimal Maintenance Garden
- Drive Way Parking plus Garage for 3/4 cars
- Chain Free
PLEASE SEE OUR PROPERTY TOUR
Charming 3 bedroom bungalow secluded by mature trees and bushes to the front and rear garden backing onto open fields. The property sits close to the town centres of both Brading and Sandown with good public transport links on your doorstep.
Accommodation comprises large spacious entrance hall, 3 generous double bedrooms, large sitting room, kitchen/diner and separate utility room. The property is doubled glazed, very well insulated and has had a combi boiler recently installed.
The property is in need of modernisation and has scope to extend. The property s being offered chain free
SITTING ROOM 16' 10" x 12' 11" (5.13m x 3.94m)
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM 12' 11" x 12' 10" (3.94m x 3.91m)
UTILITY ROOM 8' 0" x 6' 0" (2.44m x 1.83m)
DINING ROOM/BEDROOM 3 11' 11" x 11' 3" (3.63m x 3.43m)
BEDROOM 1 13' 9" x 11' 10" (4.19m x 3.61m)
BEDROOM 2 11' 11" x 11' 10" (3.63m x 3.61m)
FAMILY BATHROOM 6' 5" x 4' 9" (1.96m x 1.45m)
OUTSIDE Drive way entrance with ample off road parking and single garage. The front garden is predominantly laid to lawn with a variety of mature trees and bushes. Pedestrian access on both sides of the property leading through to enclosed rear garden backing onto open fields.
GARAGE 17' 9" x 8' 0" (5.41m x 2.44m)
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101276026657. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hose Rhodes Dickson, Shanklin. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.