3 bedroom link detached house for saleLinside Steading, Linhouse Farm, Avonbridge, FK1 2JS
- Terraced barn conversion in rural setting on outskirts of village
- Sitting Room and large fitted kitchen/Livingroom
- 3 bedrooms, en-suite shower room and bathroom
- Handy downstairs toilet and store room
- Oil fired central heating and double glazing
- Large garden (1/4 acre)
- Close to local amenities
- Energy performance rating C
Tel Agent 0759 58 20611
With full consents, this charming stone-built home in 'move-in' condition occupies a 1/4 acre plot and forms part of a small steading complex in a delightful almost ‘hideaway’ countryside setting. It is located right on the Falkirk/West Lothian boundary only ½ mile from the centre of the small village of Avonbridge. With origins dating back to 1850, this unique residential home was created from a former barn and is classed as a 'new build'. Although it has a certificate of design from a structural engineer it does not have an NHBC guarantee or architect's supervision certificate which most mortgage lenders insist on.
It provides comfortable accommodation (162 sqm) arranged over two floors with many features and attractive open views.
The property has double doors opening into a vestibule which gives access into a cloaks toilet and utility/store. There is a large sitting room plus separate spacious 2-windowed kitchen/living/dining room featuring brand new integrated appliances. The master bedroom with en suite shower room, two further bedrooms and family bathroom are positioned on the upper floor. Double glazing is complemented by oil-fired central heating and drainage is provided by a water treatment plant. The generous garden ground is enclosed by fencing and incorporates off-road parking. The new oven, hob and hood, fridge/freezer and dishwasher are included in the sale.
Viewing is by appointment with the Agent – telephone 0759 58 20611
Avonbridge is surrounded by unspoiled open countryside yet allows ease of access to major road networks including the M8 and M9. Nearby Falkirk offers two railway stations with connections to both Edinburgh and Glasgow and there is also a local bus service. Some local shopping is available within the village whilst more specialised shopping is available at nearby Armadale, Falkirk, Bathgate, Livingston and Stirling..
Linside Steading lies on a small country lane accessed on the LHS immediately before the entrance to Avonbridge on the B8047 (heading west from Strathloanhead/Westfield direction).
6.1m x 5.21m
Well proportioned public room to front
6.14m x 5.21m
Fantastic, well designed open plan kitchen/dining room
2.21m x 1.13m
4.11m x 3.98m
Fantastic views over the surrounding countryside
2.3m x 2.05m
Lovely modern en-suite finished to an exceptionally high standard
3.98m x 3.84m
Stunning views over the front of the property
3.48m x 2.64m
Stunning views to the local countryside
2.3m x 2.05m
Superb, spacious modern bathroom
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60974827.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 55017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Drummond Miller, Bathgate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.