1 bedroom apartment for saleConstance Court, 10 Chatfield Road, Battersea, London, SW11
- Brand new development of 39 apartments
- Private terrace/balcony in every apartment
- Exceptional specification
- Integrated appliances
- Under cabinet LED lighting
- Bespoke interior
- Secure underground parking
- Landscaped communal garden
- Riverside location
- Excellent transport links
Constance Court is a brand new development consisting of 39 one and two bedroom apartments, located moments from the river in Battersea. Each apartment has been designed to a remarkably high standard with bespoke interior design. Every apartment features a secluded, private balcony and a peaceful, landscaped, communal garden central to the building for the benefit of all the residents.
An array of restaurants, bars and shops can be found nearby, Old York Road in Wandsworth Town has everything from cafes to fine dining, a traditional butchers and a specialist craft ale shop. Constance Court is only a few steps away from the river, where you can take a relaxing stroll or morning run along the riverside path, the river bus is a great way to beat the crowds at rush hour.
The property is perfectly located for professional commuters with Clapham Junction mainline station and Wandsworth Town mainline stations only a 10 minute walk away, taking you directly into Central London.
Victoria 15 minutes / Waterloo 17 minutes / Kings Road 20 minutes / Gatwick 45 minutes
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LNH190051. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Land, New Homes & Investments. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.