3 bedroom flat for saleEast Pilton Farm Avenue, Edinburgh
Appealing three bedroom penthouse apartment in a modern residential development with fantastic views towards the Firth of Forth.
• Open plan sitting/dining room/kitchen with access to balconies from the sitting area and kitchen
• Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes, en suite shower room and balcony off
• Two further double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and balconies off
• Family bathroom
• Gas central heating
• Double glazing
• Uninterrupted views towards the Firth of Forth and beyond
• Unallocated resident’s parking
• Communal garden grounds
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60978448.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27162754. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by D J Alexander, Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.