2 bedroom flat for saleSutton Place, Bexhill-On-Sea
- Seafront location
- Two bedrooms
- Viewing advised
Fox and Sons are delighted to offer to the market this two bedroom top floor flat. Situated on Bexhill seafront, the property benefits from having two bedrooms, kitchen, living room and shower room. This property also benefits from having direct sea views.
Fox & Sons are delighted to offer to the market this two bedroom top floor flat. Situated on Bexhill seafront, the property benefits from having two bedrooms, kitchen, living room and shower room. This property also benefits from having direct sea views from the living room, bedroom one and bedroom two.
Having an entry phone, airing cupboard and a radiator.
Living Room 20' 10" max x 12' 7" max ( 6.35m max x 3.84m max )
Living room offers double glazed patio doors out to the balcony with direct sea views, radiator and double glazed front aspect window.
Kitchen 8' 4" max x 10' max ( 2.54m max x 3.05m max )
Fitted kitchen comprises wall and base units with work surfaces incorporating a one and a half bowl sink/drainer, electric oven, electric hob with cooker hood above, plumbing for a washing machine and central heating boiler. Double glazed window to the side aspect.
Bedroom One 10' 1" max x 12' 10" max ( 3.07m max x 3.91m max )
Double bedroom with built in wardrobes, radiator, double glazed window to the front aspect benefiting from direct sea views.
Bedroom Two 7' x 9' 4" ( 2.13m x 2.84m )
Having built in wardrobes, radiator and double glazed window to the side aspect, also benefiting from sea views.
Having a shower cubicle, wash hand basin, vanity unit, WC, radiator and a double glazed window to the side aspect.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60979336.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BOS107548. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Bexhill On Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.