2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleHeathfield Road, Golcar, Huddersfield
- *GUIDE PRICE £95,000-£105,000*
- Two Bedroom End Terrace
- Front and Rear Garden
- Gas Central Heating
- Off Road Parking to the Rear
*GUIDE PRICE £95,000-£105,000* Offered to the market with no onward chain is this two bedroom end terrace property, which is located in the sought after area of Golcar. The property comprises of a lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms and a house bathroom. Externally there is off road parking.
Offered to the market with no onward chain is this two bedroom end terrace property, which is located in the sought after area of Golcar. Accommodation comprised of a lounge, kitchen with useful pantry, to the first floor there are two bedrooms and a house bathroom. Externally the property offers gardens to the front and rear with a shared driveway to the front leading to ample off road provision for parking to the rear. Viewing is essential to see what this property has to offer.
Enter from the front elevation via a double glazed door into the entrance hall which has a central heating radiator.
Lounge 13' 3" x 11' 7" into recess ( 4.04m x 3.53m into recess )
The lounge comprises of a double glazed uPVC window to the front elevation with a central heating radiator.
Kitchen 11' 7" x 7' 2" ( 3.53m x 2.18m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over and tiled splashback, It has a stainless steel one bowl sink and drainer, plumbing for a washing machine and the central heating boiler is located here. There is a convenient understairs storage panty. The kitchen has a door which leads to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing 14' 10" x 11' 11" ( 4.52m x 3.63m )
Stairs rise from the entrance hall to the first floor landing which gives access to the loft.
Master Bedroom 14' 10" x 11' 11" ( 4.52m x 3.63m )
The master bedroom is a spacious double room located to the front of the property which has a storage cupboard for useful storage, double glazed uPVC windows to the front elevation and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom 2 8' 6" x 8' 9" ( 2.59m x 2.67m )
The second and final bedroom is located to the rear of the property comprising of a double glazed uPVC window to the rear elevation and a central heating radiator.
The bathroom is fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a bath with shower above, wash hand basin and a WC. It has double glazed uPVC windows to the rear of the property and a central heating radiator.
To the front of the property there is a shared driveway and a path. To the rear of the property is a low maintenance lawned garden and ample off road parking provision.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60980801.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HDF107966. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Huddersfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.