3 bedroom flat for saleLower Chapel Street, Looe, Cornwall
- Middle Floor Apartment
- Located In Heart Of Town
- Would Make A Perfect Holiday Let
- Gas Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing
- 999 years from 1st January 2010
- Stone's Throw From Quayside & Beach
- EPC - E
- Viewing Highly Recommended
Three bedroom apartment located in the heart of East Looe. The accommodation benefits from gas central heating and double glazing throughout. The property would make an ideal lock up and leave bolthole or holiday let. A viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the space on offer.
A copy of the lease is available upon request. 999 years from 1st January 2010.
Accessed via a communal door with stairs rising to the first floor landing.
L Shaped Kitchen/Living Room
3.16m x 5.47m
Wood effect laminate flooring, beamed ceilings, uPVC double glazed windows to the side aspects and feature electric fire place. Stainless steel sink with mixer tap and tiled splash back, under counter space for fridge, freezer and washing machine. Radiators. From the living space steps rise to ...
2.98m x 3.07m
Radiator, uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect. Timber door.
2.9m x 2.9m
uPVC double glazed window to side aspect. Radiator.
2.8m x 2.96m
uPVC double glazed window to side aspect with large window seat. Radiator and storage cupboard.
Wood effect lino flooring, corner shower unit housing mixer shower with fully tiled surround, wash hand basin with storage unit below, low line WC and tiled deep sill.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60981400.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LOE160183. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bradleys, Looe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.