3 bedroom detached house for saleBourne Close, Waterlooville, Hampshire
- 3 bedroom detached house
- Beautiful kitchen and garden room extension
- Downstairs cloakroom and en-suite shower room
- Spacious garden with summer house
- Double garage and parking
- EPC energy rating D (61)
Wow! This is quite simply a stunning three bedroom detached house! If you are looking for a home that will impress all your friends, then you can’t afford not to view this wonderful home!Once you have parked in the spacious driveway in front of the double garage and entered the home, you are immediately greeted by the feeling of space. The heart of the home has to be the spacious kitchen area which opens up into the bright garden room extension. This is a room where hours will be spent, whether it be entertaining family and friends, or keeping an eye on the children whilst they do their homework. There are more than enough rooms accommodate a growing family on the ground floor with a further dining room and study area. Upstairs and you will find three good size bedrooms. Bedroom 1 comes complete with built in furniture and a lovely en-suite shower room. Should you need that extra fourth bedroom then the room above the garage space would make an excellent room for an older child or relative that need to come to stay.The garden is absolutely stunning and a great size for the children to run around and let off some steam. There is also a well-insulated summer house to be enjoyed. This spacious and well presented home is sure not to be on the market for long as Horndean always proves popular.
What the Owner says:
When we first saw this property we were amazed with how different it was compared to anything else we had seen, we loved how much space there was to entertain our friends. Having so much parking has been very handy. The people before us used the room over the garage as a bedroom and we think the whole area would make a great annexe or teenage living suite.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 16'3 x 11'10 (4.96m x 3.61m)
- Dining Room: 16'4 x 9'4 (4.98m x 2.85m)
- Garden Room Extension: 21'11 x 14'8 (6.68m x 4.47m)
- Kitchen Area: 14'11 x 10'10 (4.55m x 3.30m)
- Utility Area: 12'8 x 7'7 (3.86m x 2.31m)
- Study Area: 9'4 x 8'10 (2.85m x 2.69m)
- Bedroom 1: 11'1 x 11'0 (3.38m x 3.36m)
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 2: 12'8 x 8'10 (3.86m x 2.69m)
- Bedroom 3: 9'0 x 7'11 (2.75m x 2.41m)
- Rear Garden
- Double Garage
- Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60988822.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 42407732. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Waterlooville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.