1 bedroom flat for saleCentral Parade, Herne Bay, Kent
- 1 bedroom top floor flat
- Panoramic sea views
- Close to all amenities
- Fantastic investment, first home
- No onward chain
- EPC energy rating D (61)
Ideally positioned with fantastic sea views this one double bedroom flat is the perfect sea front residence.Living here gives you many choices, whether to walk along Herne Bay's clear and picturesque sea front, visit the many amusements and dining establishments along the promenade or to wander back into the high street for a spot of shopping. This flat really offers everything.The layout allows the living accommodation to see the breathtaking views and when you open your window you can hear the sea which gives a very peaceful setting.Being offered with no onward chain this would make a great first home or investment property so a viewing is advisable.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- Entrance Hallway
- Lounge: 17'0 x 12'7 (5.19m x 3.84m)
- Kitchen: 10'9 x 6'0 (3.28m x 1.83m)
- Bedroom: 13'5 x 8'5 (4.09m x 2.57m)
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60989248.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11236249. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Herne Bay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.