2 bedroom apartment for saleDiscovery Tower, Canning Town, E16
- Two Bedroom
- Two Bathroom
- 4th Floor
- Internal total 807 SQF (75 m2)
- Reassignment contract
- Estimated completion is Q4 2017
- 250 year lease from Dec 2014
- Service charge £3.7 per SQFT
Kingsley Hamilton Estates is proud to present this stunning 807 SQFT two-bedroom apartment located on 4th floor in Canning Town, E16.
This apartment is situated in the Discovery Tower, second phase of the brand new Hallsville Quarter development, opposite Canning Town station. With an open-plan living area, fitted kitchen, double bedrooms, utility cupboard, and family bathroom, residents of Hallsville Quarter will benefit from the highest quality furnishings and appliances, plus amenities including a full residents gym and roof garden.
Completion due Q4 2017 to Q1 2018.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MAY170180. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kingsley Hamilton Estates , Mayfair. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.