3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSTALLINGBOROUGH ROAD, IMMINGHAM
- Semi detached property located with a sought after location
- No forward chain
- In need of a scheme of modernisation
- Three bedrooms, two being doubles
- Gardens to front and rear
- Nearby to a variety of local amenities
- Ideal first time purchase or young family home
- Energy performance rating E and Council tax band B
Crofts estate agents are pleased to offer for sale this spacious, semi detached property which is offered for sale with NO FORWARD CHAIN and located within a sought after location within the town. Requiring a scheme of modernisation, the property is priced to sell and interested parties are advised to register their interest whilst still available. Located nearby to a variety of local amenities, internal viewing will reveal a lounge, dining room and kitchen with a cloakroom completing the ground floor. To the first floor there are three bedrooms, two being doubles and the bathroom. Externally there are gardens to front and rear with off road parking. The property also benefits from double glazing and gas central heating.
Entering into the property reveals coving to the ceiling, a radiator and carpeted floor.
The cloakroom has an opaque uPVC window to the side elevation, tiled floor, partially tiled walls, a vanity basin and WC.
15' 9'' x 11' 0'' (4.80m x 3.36m)
The lounge has a uPVC bay window to the front elevation, coving to the ceiling, a radiator and carpeted floor. Doors then lead to the dining room. There is a back boiler behind the fire.
10' 11'' x 8' 7'' (3.32m x 2.62m)
The dining room has sliding patio doors to the rear elevation, coving to the ceiling, a radiator and carpeted floor.
13' 4'' x 6' 2'' (4.06m x 1.89m)
The kitchen has uPVC windows to the rear and side elevation and a door to the rear elevation with plumbing for both a dish washer and washing machine. There is a range of fitted units with a sink and drainer and complimentary tiling.
First Floor Landing
The first floor landing has an opaque uPVC window to the side elevation and carpeted floor.
11' 5'' x 11' 0'' (3.48m x 3.36m)
Bedroom one has a uPVC window to the front elevation, a radiator and the original feature fire place.
12' 5'' x 9' 8'' (3.78m x 2.94m)
Bedroom two has a uPVC window to the rear elevation, a radiator, carpeted floor and airing cupboard.
8' 6'' x 7' 3'' (2.58m x 2.21m)
Bedroom three has a uPVC window to the rear elevation, a radiator and carpeted floor.
6' 0'' x 5' 9'' (1.82m x 1.75m)
The bathroom has an opaque uPVC window to the front elevation, tiled walls, a radiator and vinyl flooring. There is a WC, basin and bath with an electric shower over.
The garage has timber doors to the front and personal access door to the side.
Externally there is a off road parking to the front and a driveway which continues down the side of the property. There is also a lawn to the front with shrubs and flower beds. To the rear there is a vast lawn with a path and flower beds. There is also a patio area and a greenhouse.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60994942.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7993695. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Immingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.