4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleColchester Road, Ipswich
- Semi-Detached House
- Four Bedroom's
- Cloakroom & Family Bathroom
- Three Reception Area's
- Off-Road Parking & Detached Garage
- Northgate High School Catchment
This beautiful four bedroom semi-detached house, located in IP4 must be viewed. The property has been extended to the rear and boasts a large family bathroom, cloakroom, stunning rear garden, off-road parking for at least five cars and a detached garage.
The property has been a home to the owner for the last 34 years.
Located in the highly sought after area of IP4 in the East of Ipswich, the property is catchment to St Albans and North Gate High School also Sidegate Primary.
Situated close to Ipswich Hospital, walking distance to local shops and amenities and the property provides easy access on to the main arterial routes in and out of Ipswich including the A12 and the A14. Also ideal for all bus links in to town centre and surrounding areas such as Kesgrave, Martlesham and Felixstowe.
Accommodation As Follows:
Entrance Door Into:
The hallway features a double glazed window to the side. Built-in cupboard and picture rail surround. Also with the stairs leading up to the first floor with a built-in under stair cupboard.
Lounge 12' 8" max x 16' 5" in to bay ( 3.86m max x 5.00m in to bay )
The lounge features a double glazed bay window to the front and a gas fired log burner.
Cloakroom & Utility Area 6' 1" x 6' 11" ( 1.85m x 2.11m )
The utility area features a roll top work surface with under cupboards and drawers and matching base units. Wall mounted boiler, half tiled with solid wood flooring. Pedestal wash hand basin and a low level w.c. Obscure replacement double glazed window to the side.
Kitchen 11' 6" x 11' 7" ( 3.51m x 3.53m )
The kitchen has a one and a half sink unit with mixer tap over, adjoining work surface with under cupboards and drawers and machine eye and base level display units. Space for cooker with extractor fan and light over. Built-in fridge freezer and space for dishwasher. Solid wood flooring. Replacement double glazed window and door to the rear.
Dining Area 12' max x 13' 1" ( 3.66m max x 3.99m )
The dining area features solid wood flooring, a featured fireplace with mantelpiece surround and gas coal effect fire. Archway and steps down to:
Third Reception Area 12' 4" x 11' 3" ( 3.76m x 3.43m )
This reception area has a double glazed windows to the side and rear. Double glazed French doors to the rear and two double glazed skylight windows. Tiled flooring with under floor heating.
First Floor Landing
The landing features a beautiful original stained glass window. Access to the loft and picture rail surround.
Master Bedroom 17' 3" to bay x 12' 5" max ( 5.26m to bay x 3.78m max )
The master bedroom features a double glazed bay window to the front. Built-in fitted wardrobes and dressing table.
Bedroom Two 13' 5" x 12' 1" max ( 4.09m x 3.68m max )
Bedroom two features a double glazed window to the rear. Built-in wardrobes and dressing table with vanity wash hand basin.
Bedroom Three 11' 2" x 8' 2" ( 3.40m x 2.49m )
Bedroom three features a double glazed window to the front. Built-in over the stairs cupboard.
Bedroom Four 10' x 11' 5" ( 3.05m x 3.48m )
Bedroom four features a double glazed windows to the side and rear. Built-in office furniture, desk and wall mounted units. Built-in airing cupboard.
Family Bathroom 10' 11" x 7' 9" ( 3.33m x 2.36m )
The family bathroom has a obscure replacement double glazed window to the side. Four piece suite comprising of enclosed bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level w.c and built-in shower cubicle. Inset lighting, half tiled with tiled flooring.
The front garden is enclosed by small brick wall, paved with featured flower beds. Off-road parking for at least five cars. Gate access to rear garden.
The rear garden is enclosed by panelled fencing, paved area, mainly laid to lawn with flower and shrub boarders. Two patio areas and central water feature. Mature bushes and trees. This stunning garden is not over looked and it backs on to the Bowls club.
Door to the side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IPW100242. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ipswich East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.