5 bedroom detached house for saleSparrow Close, WOKINGHAM, Berkshire
- Spacious refitted kitchen/dining room with breakfast bar
- Refitted cloakroom with white suite
- Living room with bay window to the front
- Impressive double glazed conservatory
- Master bedroom with wardrobes/refitted en suite shower
- Family bathroom with white suite
- Set in a quiet cul de sac siding onto parkland
- Walking distance to train station
This spacious well presented five bedroom detached family home is situated on the edge of a quiet cul de sac on the Woosehill development. Accommodation comprises living room, dining room, conservatory and kitchen/breakfast room. The master bedroom has a refitted en suite shower room. There is a private west facing rear garden.
Situation Built by Heron Homes in the 1970's and early 1980's, Sparrow Close forms part of the Woosehill development. Set on the edge of the estate, the properties overlook mature parkland interspersed with trees and shrubs and crossed by lit pathways. The train station is within walking distance, as are shops, including a supermarket and local schools, which are on the way in to the development. There is access via Winnersh to both the A329m and M4.
Outside The rear garden is west facing, 38' deep x 28' wide, enclosed by wooden fencing, laid mainly to lawn with an area of patio across the rear and well stocked mature borders. Wooden shed. Outside lighting and tap. Integral garage with remote control roller garage door. Block paved driveway with parking for 5 vehicles with an open plan area of lawn.
Council Tax E (Subject to appeal)
Local Authority Wokingham Borough Council
Property ref: 121_1615_4082896
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60996868.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4082896. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Hardy, Wokingham Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.