2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleClifton Gardens, West End, SOUTHAMPTON
Offers in Excess of
- DETACHED BUNGALOW
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- 2 BEDROOMS
- SHOWER ROOM
- OFF ROAD PARKING
- ENCLOSED GARDEN
Situated in the sought after area of West End close to all local amenities, good bus routes to Bitterne, Woolston and Southampton City Centre and good access route to motorway links M3 & M27 to Southampton Airport and Parkway Railway Station, ** SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION ** DETACHED BUNGALOW **
** SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION ** DETACHED BUNGALOW ** 2 BEDROOM ** LOUNGE ** DINING ROOM ** RE-FITTED KITCHEN **RE-FITTED SHOWER ROOM ** ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN ** GARAGE ** DRIVEWAY PARKING ** Situated in the sought after area of West End close to all local amenities, good bus routes to Bitterne, Woolston and Southampton City Centre and good access route to motorway links M3 & M27 to Southampton Airport and Parkway Railway Station,
Driveway providing of road parking and leading to garage and main front door entrance entering into:
Double glazed door to front elevation, storage cupboard, airing cupboard housing Worcester boiler (approx 4 years old) tiled floor, access to loft space (insulated, ladder, part boarded).
Double glazed window to side elevation, wash hand basin, low level wc, radiator, tiled flooring.
Lounge 15' 10" x 11' max ( 4.83m x 3.35m max )
Double glazed window to front elevation, tv point, textured and coved finish to ceiling, radiator, laminate wood flooring.
Dining Room 11' max x 9' 4" max ( 3.35m max x 2.84m max )
Double glazed window to side elevation, radiator, telephone point, laminate wood flooring, textured and coved finish to ceiling.
Refitted Kitchen 11' 3" max x 9' 1" max ( 3.43m max x 2.77m max )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, fitted with a range of eye and base level units with Ceramic sink and drainer with work top surface over. Electric oven and hob, cooker hood over, space and plumbing fir washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, smooth finish to ceiling, tiled flooring. Double glazed door to rear garden.
Bedroom 1 11' 5" max x 11' 11" ( 3.48m max x 3.63m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, built in wardrobes, radiator, laminate flooring, textured and coved finish to ceiling.
Bedroom 2 14' 11" max x 8' max ( 4.55m max x 2.44m max )
Double glazed window to front elevation, radiator, laminate wood flooring, textured and coved finish to ceiling.
Refitted Shower Room
Double glazed window to side elevation, heated towel rail, double shower cubicle, full tiling to walls, vanity sink with mixer tap, tiled flooring, textured and coved finish to ceiling.
Low level wc, pedestal sink, double glazed window to side elevation.
Driveway to the front of the property providing off road parking leading to garage and main front door entrance, block paved features, side pedestrian access lead to the garden with censored lighting, fence panel and wall enclosed, access to garage, outside tap, electric point, patio and grass area.
Garage 13' 8" max x 8' 4" max ( 4.17m max x 2.54m max )
Electric door, window to side elevation, power and light, outside toilet.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60997387.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIT106612. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Bitterne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.