3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale28 Belhaven Road, Dunbar, East Lothian, EH42 1DE
- Well-presented, three-bedroom, semi-detached family home, with private gardens and a garage.
- Located in the popular residential seaside town of Dunbar, East Lothian.
- Comprises an; entrance hall, living room, dining / kitchen, three double bedrooms, and a bathroom.
- With a well-proportioned room sizes, features include gas central heating, double glazing, and excellent integrated storage provision.
- Externally there is a lawn to the front, a large flower/planting bed to the side, and a rear garden with a lawn, patio, and access to the garage and Letham Road.
- Home Report available online.
Well-presented, three-bedroom, semi-detached family home, with private gardens and a garage, located in the popular residential seaside town of Dunbar, East Lothian. A bright entrance hall features a built-in store cupboard and wood-effect laminate flooring which continues into the south facing living room to the front, with plain coving and a TV point. Set off the living room is the kitchen with a built-in store cupboard and a door to the rear garden. The fitted units include stone-effect worktops, sink with drainer, a tiled surround, and an integrated oven, gas hob and canopy. A double bedroom is set off the entrance hall to the rear; whilst the bathroom has a front facing window and is fitted with a three piece suite including an electric shower above the bath, and tiled walls. On the first-floor an upper hall with Velux window gives access to a walk-in store cupboard and to two further double bedrooms, both with built-in wardrobes, with bedroom one having a side aspect window and bedroom two being south facing to the front. Dunbar, famed for it's high sunshine hours, harbour, rugged coastline, beaches, and attractive surrounding countryside, lies on the coast at the mouth of the Forth Estuary, some thirty miles east of Edinburgh. It is easy to reach by road and rail, being only half a mile from the A1, with the rail line between Edinburgh and London passing through the town. The John Muir Country Park and the Lammermuir Hills offer scenic tranquil landscapes, there are multiple golf courses, and the town is home to a modern leisure centre with pool, health suite, sauna and gym. Dunbar also offers an excellent range of local convenience, speciality shopping and cafes along it's charming main high street, together with an ASDA superstore on the outskirts.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6765242. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.