1 bedroom flat for saleAddison Road, Walthamstow Village, E17
- Lovely one bedroom period conversion boasting features
- Bright and airy throughout
- Good sized reception room
- Kitchen with integrated appliances
- Access to a peaceful private garden
- Modern décor throughout
- Located on a lovely residential street
- Moments away from local amenities
This gorgeous one bedroom raised ground floor flat boasts a contemporary living space with a cosy reception room and a kitchen leading onto a peaceful private garden area. Located in the heart of Walthamstow Village.
This property boasts a sought-after location within Walthamstow Village offering an array of bars, restaurants and shops all a short distance away on Orford Rd. Walthamstow Central Station is also nearby for fast links into the City of London.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1032522. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Walthamstow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.