2 bedroom flat for saleArlington Building, Bow Quarter, 60 Fairfield Road, London E3
Offers in Excess of
- Two Bedroom Apartment
- Converted Victorian Building
- 24 hour concierge
- Leisure centre with Gym and Pool
- Potentail To Add Mezzanine Level STPP
- Communal Gardens with Water Feature
- Excellent Buy to Let or First Home
- Gated Development
Guide Price £450,000 to £485,000. Bright & airy two bedroom apartment located in this Victorian conversion located in the desirable Bow Quarter development, a secure, gated complex boasting 24 hour concierge, gym, pool, restaurant, supermarket and bar all on site providing excellent facilities and amenities on your doorstep. This apartment has been finished to an excellent very good standard by the current owners and consists of a modern galley kitchen, stylish bathroom, bright reception room with high ceilings with large feature windows, two double bedrooms and large storage cupboard with access to loft space which could be converted to create a mezzanine bedroom area, which would be subject to planning permission but very popular with this development. A fantastic buy to let investment or first home which is sure to sell quickly. Please call sales on 0208 981 2670 to book your viewing slot.
Bedroom 1 Alt
Reception Alt Angle
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61002784.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1963648. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by ludlowthompson, Bow - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.