5 bedroom detached house for saleChester Road South, Kidderminster, DY10
Offers in Region of
- Easy Routes to Main Motorway Networks
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- FIVE Good Sized Bedrooms
- Master Bedroom with EN-SUITE
- Double Fronted, Detached Premier Home
- OPEN PLAN Kitchen & Family Area
- FOUR Reception Rooms; offering SPACIOUS Living Throughout
- Extended to Rear and Side Elevations
- Mature Front & Rear Gardens
- AMPLE Off-Road Parking To REAR
THIS PROEPRTY IS A COMMUTERS DREAM… Chester Road South is located within close proximity to Kidderminster train station and because of its central Kidderminster location, it offers easy routes to all main motorway networks.
The double fronted property offers spacious family accommodation throughout with ample off-road parking to the rear. Internally the property retains many period features and has been thoughtfully extended to offer a WOW factor open plan dining/breakfast kitchen.
In brief the detached property comprises of a light and airy entrance hallway, FOUR reception rooms which offers a great family living space, breakfast kitchen with views overlooking the rear garden, downstairs cloakroom, master bedroom with en-suite, a further FOUR good sized bedrooms, family bathroom, mature front and rear gardens, garage and off-road parking to the rear for several vehicles.
Chester Road South is being offered with a NO UPWARD CHAIN.
An internal viewing is highly advised to appreciate what the property has on offer. Call Walton and Hipkiss, Kidderminster now and get your viewing booked!
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61009036.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2979839. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Walton & Hipkiss, Kidderminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.