4 bedroom detached house for saleElizabeth Way, Uppingham, Oakham
- 4 Bedroomed Family Home
- Detached Double Garage
- Fitted Solar Panels
- South Facing Garden
- En-Suite To Master Bedroom
Positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac within the ever popular "Beeches" development is this well presented, modern 4 bedroomed detached family home.
Positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac within the ever popular "Beeches" development is this well presented, modern 4 bedroomed detached family home. The property has spacious accommodation to include a conservatory and separate dining room whilst also benefitting from a wonderful south facing garden and highly efficient solar panel installation.
Radiator, stairs to first floor landing, double door to Dining Room.
Window to front, two piece suite comprising of a vanity wash hand basin with cupboard under and WC, radiator.
2.72m x 3.43m (8'11" x 11'3").
Two windows to front, radiator.
2.87m x 3.43m (9'5" x 11'3").
Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, 1½ bowl sink with mixer tap, fitted dishwasher, fitted eye level electric oven, built-in four ring hob with pull out extractor hood over, window to rear, radiator, door to:
Stainless steel sink with single drainer, space for fridge/freezer and washing machine, radiator, wall mounted gas boiler.
5.77m x 3.43m (18'11" x 11'3").
Two windows to front, gas fireplace with feature surround, two radiators, double doors to:
Half brick and PVCu construction with PVCu double glazed windows and polycarbonate roof, door to garden.
4.47m x 2.00m (14'8" x 6'7").
Window to front, airing cupboard housing, hot water cylinder, door to:
3.68m x 3.53m (12'1" x 11'7").
Window to rear, two fitted double wardrobes, radiator, door to:
En-Suite Shower Room
Refitted with three piece suite comprising of a shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low-level, WC and heated towel rail, extractor fan, window to rear.
3.51m x 2.64m (11'6" x 8'8").
Window to rear, fitted double wardrobe, radiator.
2.06m x 3.53m (6'9" x 11'7").
Window to front, radiator.
2.21m x 3.51m (7'3" x 11'6")
Window to front, radiator.
Three piece suite comprising of a panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and low-level WC, extractor fan, window to rear, radiator.
Outside: Enclosed rear garden with a variety of plants, shrubs and trees, mainly laid to lawn, paved patio seating area, paved path leading to Detached double garage with rear courtesy door, power and light connected.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61009255.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GTU100252. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hurfords, Uppingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.