3 bedroom terraced house for saleSaltern Drive, Spalding
- Mid-Terrace House
- Three Bedrooms
- Immaculately Presented
- One Allocated Parking Space
- Desirable Location
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL
- **WAS £155,000 REDUCED TO £149,950***
An IMMACULATELY PRESENTED MID TERRACED HOUSE situated in a FANTASTIC LOCATION offering easy access to the Spalding town centre. The property boasts a KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM, LOUNGE/DINER, THREE BEDROOMS and a BATHROOM. There is also an ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN and ALLOCATED PARKING.
DON'T MISS OUT on a fantastic opportunity to purchase this mid terraced family home, conveniently situated within walking distance of the Spalding town centre and its amenities.
The property is superbly presented throughout and briefly comprises of an entrance hall, cloakroom, kitchen/breakfast room, lounge/diner, landing, three bedrooms and a family bathroom. To the rear there is a fully enclosed garden which offers a good degree of privacy. The property benefits from one allocated parking space.
A MUST VIEW PROPERTY!
The property is greeted with short wrought iron fencing and a partial laid to lawn area with a pathway leading to the front door and storm porch.
UPVC door to the front aspect, stairs rising to the first floor, wood effect flooring and a radiator.
UPVC double glazed frosted window to front aspect, WC, wash hand basin with tiled splashbacks and a radiator.
UPVC double glazed window to front aspect, modern wall and base units, work surfaces with tiled splashbacks, sink and drainer, plumbing and space for a washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, dining area, spot lights, tiled flooring and a radiator.
Lounge/Diner 14' 10" x 15' 8" narrowing to 10' ( 4.52m x 4.78m narrowing to 3.05m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, patio doors leading out onto the rear garden, under stairs storage cupboard, wood effect flooring, radiator, telephone point and TV point.
First Floor Landing
Loft hatch access and doors arranging off into:-
Bedroom One 7' 11" x 12' 7" plus wardrobes ( 2.41m x 3.84m plus wardrobes )
Two UPVC double glazed windows to the front aspect, storage cupboard, fitted wardrobes with hanging rails and shelving, radiator and TV point.
Bedroom Two 8' 5" plus wardrobes x 7' 10" ( 2.57m plus wardrobes x 2.39m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted wardrobes with hanging rails and shelving and radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' 8" x 7' 4" plus alcove ( 2.03m x 2.24m plus alcove )
UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect and a radiator.
Comprising of a panelled bath with fitted overhead shower and glass shower screen, WC, wash hand basin, tiled flooring, partially tiled walls, heated towel rail, shaver point and an extractor fan.
Being fully enclosed by wooden panel fencing and mainly laid to lawn with a patio area and a paved pathway giving access to the side gate which gives access to the parking area (one allocated parking space)
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61010483.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SDG105904. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Spalding. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.