2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleMadeira Road, Ventnor, Isle of Wight
- 2 bedroom end of terrace holiday bungalow
- Lovely quiet location with views over the communal gardens
- Perfect relaxing retreat by the sea
- No onward chain & allocated parking
- Decked entertainment area
- EPC energy rating F (37)
Ever dreamt of owning your own little holiday retreat? Well with this fabulous holiday bungalow your dreams could just become a reality.Picture the scene pull up outside and take in the suitcases and immediately start to relax, safe in the knowledge your holiday has now started. Take in the refreshing Ventnor sea air and bask all day in the hot summer’s sun. Once unpacked, why not rustle up a tasty treat in the kitchen and then head out to the decked entertainment area where you can enjoy a family get together or a romantic meal for two! When the sun has set, head back inside to one of the double bedrooms, or if you have guests that are visiting, why not use the spacious lounge as an extra sleeping area. Take a relaxing stroll around the communal gardens or walk down to the beach and explore the local area.With this lovely holiday bungalow, on a private complex, the possibilities are endless. All you need to do is decide to buy this gem before someone else does! Please note – This property is offered for sale as a holiday home only, and you are unable to obtain a residential mortgage to buy it.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
What the Owner says:
We have enjoyed many great times at the bungalow but as the children have got older we have found we do not use it as often as we could. The bungalow is in a good location and so close to the beach and town. The setting is very picturesque and it is a lovely place to get away from it all. We have carried out some refurbishments in recent years to the bungalow so you can move straight in and we have also successfully carried out holiday letting which has given us a good income throughout the summer months.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Lounge/Diner: 16'2 x 9'8 (4.93m x 2.95m)
- Kitchen: 7'11 x 6'6 (2.41m x 1.98m)
- Bedroom 1: 11'11 x 7'10 maximun (3.63m x 2.39m)
- Bedroom 2: 9'9 x 7'11 (2.97m x 2.41m)
- Communal Gardens
- Allocated Parking
- Private Decked Terrace
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61011463.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60801020. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Ventnor. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.